1619 N.La Brea Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Korean Town, Hollywood
Los Feliz, Pasadena
White Heat Yoga
11049 Magnolia Blvd.#500
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Private class is available
Why private class is important ?
A private session allows for a more intimate view into YOUR practice. You can start a new practice, deepen your current practice or spend sometime working with an injury or specific goal or concern.
1. Eases or reduces the stress or intimidation experienced by beginners when attending large group classes for the first time. Private lessons will give you a crash course on the basics of yoga, or other exercises which will give you the foundation necessary to feel comfortable in a group environment.
2. Private classes are the perfect way to work with special health concerns, injuries, or any other limitations you may experience. If you are concerned about the possibility of a re-injury, working one-on-one with a private session, you will learn how to adapt certain postures and use modifications as well as find out if there are specific poses to avoid when in class.
3. Private classes can offer a highly viable option if you have set a specific goal – whether it’s mental, emotional, spiritual or physical. With a specific goal in mind, I can tailor and create a specific practices for you designed to help meet your goals.
4. Private lessons provide the necessary guidance to better equip you to meet your goals.
With the many types of yoga and exercises available, I will be able to provide recommendations on what types of yoga or exercise works for you best based on his/her observations in private sessions.
5. Experienced yoga and fitness practitioners can also greatly benefit from private lessons especially for those who want to take their practice to the next level. I can work closely with you in leading you into more challenging poses in a safe and inspiring environment.